Lanigan Ryan is seeking a full-time intern for busy season (January through April 2024). As a member of the team, you will be an integral part of our clients’ success, while gaining valuable experience in a wide range of accounting services including tax preparation, audit procedures, and preparation of financial statements. You’ll become familiar with a variety of client industries, career opportunities in accounting, and software.
Our team members are driven to find the best possible answers for each unique situation, while creating personal relationships with our teammates and clients. Learn with the best, collaborating and problem-solving with all levels of the firm!
Come see why our firm has been named 9 times as a Best Accounting Firm to Work For by Accounting Today and is a 2022 Inside Public Accounting Top 400 Firm. Sound like the place for you? Send us your resume to start the conversation!
Our accounting internship is a paid position. Hours and schedule can be tailored to the individual.
Why work here?
- We understand that career paths are one size fits one size. Lanigan Ryan will work with you to build a career that is uniquely you – one that plays to your personal strengths and interests. We know that people excel where they are most engaged, so we recognize that what’s best for you is best for us too.
- Lanigan Ryan has been growing every year since our founding, offering stability and ongoing (personalized) growth opportunities for our team members.
- Initiative is rewarded! If you have a new project idea that you believe would benefit the firm, we want to hear it.
- We take our bonding opportunities very seriously – from happy hours to firm-sponsored vacations to enviable locations, like beachfront Jamaican resorts and all-inclusive Cancun properties. It’s these deep connections among our team members that create unparalleled bonds and team spirit, both in the office, and outside of it, ensuring we can collaborate effectively to create amazing results for our clients.
- Our firm is team-first, which means that you can rely on your teammates (at all levels) for support in solving problems, learning new skills, and meeting deadlines. You don’t need to worry about outperforming the person across the hall. When you win, we all win.
- We love to learn and to share that knowledge – with each other and our clients. Asking and answering questions is encouraged.
- We know the importance of investing in our people – our firm supports your professional development through in-house leadership training, professional conferences, and firm reimbursements for professional organizational dues.
- We want excellence – and we’ll help each other achieve it. We don’t just churn out work; we make sure the work we complete is done correctly, following a best practice approach.
Learn more about working here on our careers page.