Knowledge that transforms your government contracting business from compliant to competitive
Among the many advantages of the government contracting industry, is the overabundance of guidance available on creating a useful, compliant accounting system. This list of regulations, however, is often an overwhelming hurdle for contractors when setting up and maintaining internal procedures on their own.
Our 30 years working with GovCon clients has provided us insight on the best methods to tackle compliance issues while relieving the burden on a client’s in-house staff. We perform accounting system reviews and pre-award surveys that adhere to cost regulations, maximize cost recovery, and enhance your business’s competitive position. When you partner with us, you will receive strategic advice on how to minimize future tax liabilities, take advantage of eligible assistance programs, and navigate the merger and acquisition processes.
Industry specific services to help your business thrive
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Cash flow management
- Contractor purchasing and estimating systems
- Cost accounting standards
- DCAA Pre-Award Audit preparation
- Entity selection
- FAR- and CAS-compliant accounting system development
- GovCon software consulting
- Growth and development consulting
- GSA Schedule preparation
- Incurred cost submission preparation
- Interface with DCAA and other government agency auditors
- Merger and acquisition assistance to buyers and sellers
- Non-qualified compensation plan assistance
- Regionally sensitive indirect cost rate structure development
- Strategic model development for forward pricing and provisional rate proposals
- Succession planning
- Tax services
A Custom-Tailored Outcome
A government contractor with a recently acquired 8(a) status came to Lanigan Ryan for assistance in navigating the complex world of federal regulations. With over 30 years of experience working in the GovCon industry, Lanigan Ryan was able to draw on a wealth of knowledge to help form a solution.