Professional Services & Practices
Engage with specialists that value long-term relationships as much as you do
Providing support services for other service-focused businesses requires creativity, carefully crafted solutions, and on-time delivery. At Lanigan Ryan, we aim to not only meet those expectations, but to help you grow your practice, become more profitable, and plan for the best tax outcome – something we’ve been helping professional practices and professional service businesses with for more than 30 years.
Our experts can streamline your billing process, strengthen your internal control procedures, and benchmark your business against your competitors.
Looking to map out the future of your business? Our highly skilled team members can help you create a business succession plan for the next generation of leadership, build transferable value in your business, and aid in business transactions.
Industry specific services to help your business thrive
- Accounting personnel evaluation and training
- Accounting system review and implementation
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Cash flow and comprehensive performance analyses
- Compensation analysis
- Deferred compensation plans (qualified and nonqualified)
- Design and implementation of partnership and shareholder agreements
- Expense analysis
- Growth and development consulting
- Internal control review
- Merger and acquisition assistance to buyers and sellers
- New partner/shareholder admission planning
- Operation reviews
- Retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Succession planning
- Tax services
A Custom-Tailored Outcome
A defense contractor based in Northern Virginia came to Lanigan Ryan for assistance in navigating the complex world of federal regulations. With over 30 years of experience in assisting government contractors, Lanigan Ryan was able to draw on a wealth of knowledge and experience to help form a solution.