Work with an award-winning team, recognized by the construction industry
At Lanigan Ryan, we have been working with commercial contractors for more than 30 years and are well recognized and highly respected by other organizations serving the industry. As a result, we have a history of success in enhancing bonding capacity and increasing credit for our clients, as well as building transferable value in construction companies.
We have spoken at the national and local level on issues that relate to a contractor’s growth and success, and all our team members have experience working in the industry. We are active members and board members of construction industry associations including Associated Builders and Contractors National, Virginia, and Metro DC Chapters, and the American Subcontractors Association.
In 2017, Lanigan Ryan was named American Subcontractor Association of Metro Washington’s Service Member of the Year which marks the fourth ASA award for the firm. Previous awards recognized the dedication and support offered to the subcontracting community by individual members of Lanigan Ryan, including Partner Brian Pollack and Partner Kevin Doyle.
Industry specific services to help your business thrive
- Accounting assistance and financial reporting oversight
- Accounting personnel recruiting, evaluation, and training
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Bank loan financing request support
- Benchmarking studies
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Buy-lease considerations
- Buy-sell agreements
- Debt and equity financing alternatives
- Entity structuring for joint venturing, real estate ownership, and risk management
- Growth and development consulting
- Job costing systems
- Non-qualified compensation plans
- Operational reviews
- Optimizing bonding capacity
- Project forecasts/projections
- Project management training
- Retirement and profit-sharing plans
- Revenue recognition implementation
- Succession planning
- Tax services
Relationships That Succeed
The owner of a construction contracting company turned to Lanigan Ryan when it came time to transfer ownership of the business to his son. Having worked with the pair for more than a decade, Lanigan Ryan was able to facilitate a successful transition and maintain the partnership for the continued growth of the business.