We are looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for two Partners. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the Partners. You may also make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrate experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the partners and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Partners and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Working with other administrative staff, answering calls and making travel arrangements
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the Partners
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars and sending reminders
- Formatting, proofing and assembling financial statements
- Scanning client documents and assembling tax returns
- Copying, scanning and faxing documents
- Performs other duties as assigned